Giant Sports MCT Oil Powder
Clean, Low Carb MCT Oil
Giant Sports MCT Oil Powder is perfect for your ketogenic diet or low-carb lifestyle. It is made of 100% Pure MCT Oil and Prebiotic Acacia Fiber that helps support healthy digestion. Unlike many other MCT products, Giant MCT Oil Powder yields 80% MCTs per serving, giving you more quality medium chain triglycerides to help you burn fat for fuel. Get clean, sustainable energy and focus, and help support your ketogenic diet.
Why is this MCT Oil powder so good?
- Convenient, cleaner, and simpler form of MCT Oil
- Yields 80% MCT per serving
- Added Prebiotic Acacia Fiber provides digestive support
- Composed of 70% C8, 27% C10 with the remaining 3% made of C6 and C12
- MCT Breakdown: C6-2%/C8-70%/C10-27%/C12-1%
- 30 servings per tub - $2.30 per serve
What would I use this MCT oil powder for?
- Giant MCT Oil Powder gives you clean, sustainable energy in an easy to use powder that helps increase performance, mental clarity and focus. Added Prebiotic Acacia Fiber provides digestive support
- This MCT Powder is convenient, portable and just plain easier. It mixes effortlessly in any beverage and helps add a creamy texture to your favorite coffee and smoothies.
- Use MCT Oil for a morning boost, before exercise for sustained energy, or throughout the day for increased ketone production and healthy fat intake. May also be used after eating carbs to help you get back into ketosis quicker.
- Giant Sports Pure MCT Oil Powder is perfect for those on ketogenic, paleo and low-carb diets. Boost ketones, control your appetite and reach your weight-loss goals with 8g of healthy fats and ZERO net carbs per serving.
Mix one scoop (10g) into your favorite beverage.
Manufactured exclusively in a facility that is NSF registered for GMP.
Read Label Before Use.
FREE REGULAR POST ON ORDERS OVER $65
For orders over $65, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking so you can follow your order all the way to your door with confidence.
SAME DAY DELIVERY FOR OUR CANBERRA CREW $6.95
Same Day Delivery option is available for customers in the Canberra region. Please only select this option if you live within the ACT or Queanbeyan precint.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched, this email should also contain your tracking number with a clickable link. Alternatively, to track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking longer than the Australia Post expected dates, please email us at email@example.com and we'll handle it for you crew!
If you have any more questions, you can check our Shipping Info page here, or get in touch with our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also have a chat directly, just buzz our team on 02 62488897 and we'll be glad to help!
HAPPY SHOPPPING CREW!