Mooyee M2 Massager (DUAL PHYSIO)
- About This Product
- This has shown to:
- Simply twist apart to automatically turn Mooyee M2 on, close together to turn back off.
- Mooyee M2 offers:
Two Physios in One.
Mooyee M2 is compact wireless muscle stimulator that uses light electric shocks to stimulate selected muscles just like a deep tissue massage or acupuncture treatment would. Mooyee M2 is the big brother to Mooyee M1 that brilliantly separates into two muscle stimulators. This allows you to target two unique areas at once
- Actively aid muscle tension
- Improve circulation
- Reduce DOMs (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)
- Reduce stress
- Speed up muscle recovery.
The crew at Oxygen have been putting both the M1 and the M2 to the test and we have been blown away!
Electric muscle stimulators have been around for a while but none with the sleek design and convenience of having NO wires to get tangled in. Mooyee are truly ahead of the pack.
- Multiple target areas for muscle stimulation
- Multi-functional : 18 different modes with intensity from level 1 to 15
- Easy to control mobile app functionality
(Compatible with IOS 7.0 .Android 4.3 or above)
- Magnetic attachment for easy pack and transport
- Exceptional strength output
- long life rechargable battery (up to 300 mins!), charger cable included.
- No wires for Incredible convenience and easy travel
- Buyers Guarantee - One year warranty.
- Sticky Pads (one set included)
Wait no longer, score yours today!
FREE REGULAR POST ON ORDERS OVER $65
For orders over $65, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking so you can follow your order all the way to your door with confidence.
SAME DAY DELIVERY FOR OUR CANBERRA CREW $6.95
Same Day Delivery option is available for customers in the Canberra region. Please only select this option if you live within the ACT or Queanbeyan precint.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched, this email should also contain your tracking number with a clickable link. Alternatively, to track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking longer than the Australia Post expected dates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll handle it for you crew!
If you have any more questions, you can check our Shipping Info page here, or get in touch with our team by emailing email@example.com
You can also have a chat directly, just buzz our team on 02 62488897 and we'll be glad to help!
HAPPY SHOPPPING CREW!