- BCAA 7000 QUICK FACTS
- The Ingredient Breakdown
- Experience faster recovery from intense exercise.
- Create an anabolic cellular environment promoting muscle cell health.
- Fuel your muscles for peak performance during exercise.
Although getting in your proper nutrients both pre- and post-workout is critical, there is also another timeframe during which the intake of nutrients can also help accelerate your workout performance and more importantly, results. It’s known as the “intra-workout,” the period of time during your workout. Supplementing while training not only reserves more energy but also helps to keep the body hydrated and prevent muscle breakdown while training. In fact, by supplementing with an intra-workout supplement, you may find that you will be able to train at a higher intensity with more energy, strength and endurance.
- L-Leucine: Recognised as the primary amino acid in charge of muscle growth and repair through its protein synthesis, L-Leucine has a long history of scientific literature supporting its anabolic effects in the body.
- L-Isoleucine: Supporting L-Leucine with similar muscle repairing effects, L-Isoleucine also stops your body from breaking down valuable muscle. L-Valine: Although L-Valine also promotes protein synthesis like Leucine and Isoleucine, it additionally supports the central nervous system, promotes liver health, and assists with stress regulation.
- Citrulline Malate:Citrulline Malate has been shown to improve endurance and strength by increasing the body's nitric oxide production, this in turn promotes blood flow, which delivers oxygen and nutrients such as BCAA’s to the muscles being worked.
- L-Glutamine: This super amino acid has strong muscle repair properties, while also building optimal gut health to allow for better absorption of essential nutrients such as BCAA’s into the bloodstream and muscle cells. It also has very strong anti-catabolic properties.
- Magnesium Glycinate: Magnesium offers incredible support for healthy muscle cell function, and this form of magnesium (glycinate) offers superior absorption of magnesium into the body.
- Monopotassium Phosphate:Potassium is responsible for supporting the nervous system and ensuring muscle cell health. Potassium works closely with magnesium to create optimal cell health.
- Vitamin B complex: This vitamin B complex has numerous health benefits, but for the purpose of this highly tuned BCAA formula it promotes a steady release of energy and bodily stress reduction to allow for an optimal recovery environment.
Add 1 heaped scoop to 250ml of chilled water. Stir or shake for 20 seconds, or until completely dispersed.
Serving size: 15 grams
BCAA (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Citrulline Malate, L-Glutamine, Minerals (Magnesium Phosphate, Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride), Flavour, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Vitamins (Calcium Ascorbate,Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12), Colour (Beta Carotene or Anthocyanins)
FREE REGULAR POST ON ORDERS OVER $95!!!
For orders over $95, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking so you can follow your order all the way to your door with confidence.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched, this email should also contain your tracking number with a clickable link. Alternatively, to track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking longer than the Australia Post expected dates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll handle it for you crew!
If you have any more questions, you can check our Shipping Info page here, or get in touch with our team by emailing email@example.com
You can also have a chat directly, just buzz our team on 02 62488897 and we'll be glad to help!
HAPPY SHOPPPING CREW!