- About This Product
- The Ingredient Breakdown
- Allergen Advice
BENEFITS OF USING BREAKFAST SHAKE
- The easiest way to get a healthy nutritious breakfast on the run.
- Ensure you are always starting your day the healthiest way you can.
- Feed your body Grass-fed Australian whey, to support your muscles.
- Energise your day with natural, low GI oats.
- Added vitamins to help you meet your daily requirements.
- Added green tea to kick-start your metabolism every day.
- Oats Powder: Instantized oats are a healthy source of dietary fiber which may also reduce the risk of heart disease. This high-quality carbohydrate supplies the body with energy throughout the whole day.
- Whey Protein Concentrate: Sourced from the highest sought after premium New Zealand and Australian Grass Fed cattle, VPA’s WPC delivers your body a supply of protein to start the day with recovery. With a protein percentage of approximately 80% and very low fat and carbohydrate levels (only 0.7g and 1.5g respectively) VPA’s WPC is extracted using ultra-filtration processes ensuring the protein is left in its most natural form.
- Psyllium Husk: Is a high-quality source of dietary fiber often found in cereals to promote healthy digestion. It has been shown to support heart health, control diabetes, and lower cholesterol.
- Vitamin B6:Vitamin B6 is naturally found in fresh vegetables. B6 works to promote energy, metabolism function, maintaining a healthy nervous system and brain function.
- Green Tea Powder: Green tea extract is the easiest way to obtain the benefits of green tea, which include energy production, increased metabolism, protection against oxidative stress, maintaining healthy inflammation and many more.
Mix 70g (2 heaped scoops) with 300ml of chilled water or low fat milk. Shake and consume.
Serving size: 70 grams
Oat Flour, Grass-fed Whey Protein Concentrate, Flavours, Cocoa*, Psyllium Husk, Green Tea Powder, Sucralose, Natural Colour**, Vitamin B6.
*Cocoa is included in chocolate and caramel based flavours.
**Natural Colour - Yellow contains beta-carotene, Red contains Anthocyanins.
Coffee flavours CONTAIN CAFFEINE equivalent to approximately 20mg per serve.
NOTE: Nutritional information may vary depending on flavour.
Gluten, dairy, and soy.
FREE REGULAR POST ON ORDERS OVER $95!!!
For orders over $95, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking so you can follow your order all the way to your door with confidence.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched, this email should also contain your tracking number with a clickable link. Alternatively, to track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking longer than the Australia Post expected dates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll handle it for you crew!
If you have any more questions, you can check our Shipping Info page here, or get in touch with our team by emailing email@example.com
You can also have a chat directly, just buzz our team on 02 62488897 and we'll be glad to help!
HAPPY SHOPPPING CREW!