VPA Premium Whey WPC Whey Protein Concentrate
WPC QUICK FACTS
Australia's highest quality WPC from grass fed cattle
Low in fat and carbohydrates
High in BCAA's
Excellent amino acid profile
Ideal for building and repairing muscle tissue
Great tasting and easy to mix
WHAT IS WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE (WPC)?
Whey protein concentrate is a byproduct of cheese manufacturing, and it is the liquid that is left over after the milk has been processed. WPC consists of approximately 80% protein, with minimal, but slightly higher levels of carbohydrates and fats than the other whey protein, whey protein isolate (WPI). WPC also has more lactose, this is why those who have sensitivities to lactose often choose WPI as their protein source. WPC has a full amino acid profile, making it one of the best protein sources on the planet.
BENEFITS OF USING WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE (WPC)
- VPA Premium Whey is our best-selling protein powder.
- It's produced using only premium grade Australian whey protein concentrate.
- If you're looking for a premium quality whey protein powder which delivers exceptional value for money and incredible taste, look no further than VPA Premium Whey.
- VPA Premium Whey is an excellent source of essential amino acids and contains one of the highest proportions of branched chain amino acids found in natural protein.
- Due to its high protein percentage, low fat and low carbs, WPC is highly effective as a muscle recovery shake after intensive exercise.
FREE REGULAR POST ON ORDERS OVER $65
For orders over $65, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking so you can follow your order all the way to your door with confidence.
SAME DAY DELIVERY FOR OUR CANBERRA CREW $6.95
Same Day Delivery option is available for customers in the Canberra region. Please only select this option if you live within the ACT or Queanbeyan precint.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched, this email should also contain your tracking number with a clickable link. Alternatively, to track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking longer than the Australia Post expected dates, please email us at email@example.com and we'll handle it for you crew!
If you have any more questions, you can check our Shipping Info page here, or get in touch with our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also have a chat directly, just buzz our team on 02 62488897 and we'll be glad to help!
HAPPY SHOPPPING CREW!