- About This Product
The team at Oxygen Nutrition tried Brahmi by Wanderlust and were exceptionally impressed with the results, Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to improve memory recall, support mental clarity and promote intelligence.
Consciously created with intelligence and integrity, Wanderlust formulas have a clear purpose: to support you on your wellness journey.
- A consciously created plant active in a convenient, readily absorbed liquid herbal extract.
- Brain tonic: Brahmi is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine as a brain tonic, to enhance brain health and improve cognitive performance.
- Memory recall: Brahmi is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to help improve memory recall.
- Mental clarity: Brahmi is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to promote mental clarity, intelligence and wisdom.
- Nervous system: Brahmi is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to help support the nervous system.
- Calmative: Brahmi is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine help soothe and calm nerves.
- You can expect a bitter taste, which is typical of herbal extracts and all of their goodness.
- Complemented with natural peppermint oil.
- Using the measured dropper take 3.5 mL daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Drop directly onto the tongue or dilute in 30 mL of water or juice and consume immediately. Follow with a glass of water if necessary. Shake well before use.
- Each 3 .5 mL contains:Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) herb ext. liquid 3.15 mL
- Derived from dry 3.15 g
- Also contains glycerol and peppermint oil.
- No added gluten, dairy, lactose, soy, egg, artificial colours or artificial flavours.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Talk to an Ayurvedic practitioner/health professional if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you.
- Contains 22.5% alcohol.
- Brahmi sourced from Sri Lanka and India.
FREE REGULAR POST ON ORDERS OVER $95!!!
For orders over $95, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking so you can follow your order all the way to your door with confidence.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched, this email should also contain your tracking number with a clickable link. Alternatively, to track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking longer than the Australia Post expected dates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll handle it for you crew!
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Please read our refunds policy here.
If you have any more questions, you can check our Shipping Info page here, or get in touch with our team by emailing email@example.com
You can also have a chat directly, just buzz our team on 02 62488897 and we'll be glad to help!
HAPPY SHOPPPING CREW!