- About This Product
The team at Oxygen Nutrition tried Daily Detox by Wanderlust and were exceptionally impressed with the results, Traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine as a liver tonic, to maintain liver health and support natural liver cleansing processes.
Consciously created with intelligence and integrity, Wanderlust formulas have a clear purpose: to support you on your wellness journey.
- A consciously created plant-active blend of Milk Thistle, Globe Artichoke, Schisandra and Bupleurum.
- Cleansing and detoxification: Milk Thistle is traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine as a liver tonic, to maintain liver health and support natural liver cleansing and detoxification processes.
- Digestion support: Globe Artichoke is traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to help support digestive system health, reduce abdominal bloating and relieve flatulence.
- Dyspepsia support: Milk Thistle is traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms of dyspepsia.
- Stress support: Schisandra is used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to support liver health and relieve symptoms of stress.
- Take two capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Each capsule contains:
- Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) fruit ex t. dry conc. stand. 125 mg
Derived from min. dry 8.75 g
- Equiv. flavanolignans calculated as silybin 100 mg
- Cynara scolymus (Globe Artichoke) leaf ext. dry conc. 60 mg
Derived from fresh 3 g
- Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit ext. dry conc. 43.75 m
- Derived from dry 875 mg
- Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum) root ext. dry conc. 100 mg
Derived from dry 1 g
- No added gluten, dairy, lactose, soy, egg, artificial colours or artificial flavours.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Adults only.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Contains sulfites.
- Milk Thistle, Globe Artichoke, Schisandra and Bupleurum sourced from China.
FREE REGULAR POST ON ORDERS OVER $95!!!
For orders over $95, we offer FREE Postage Australia Wide with tracking so you can follow your order all the way to your door with confidence.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your item is posted, you will receive an email from us advising you that it has been dispatched, this email should also contain your tracking number with a clickable link. Alternatively, to track your order, simply visit http://auspost.com.au/track and enter your tracking number. If your delivery seems to be taking longer than the Australia Post expected dates, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll handle it for you crew!
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
Please read our refunds policy here.
If you have any more questions, you can check our Shipping Info page here, or get in touch with our team by emailing email@example.com
You can also have a chat directly, just buzz our team on 02 62488897 and we'll be glad to help!
HAPPY SHOPPPING CREW!